Sage 50 Accounting SDK Download Links US-Canada
Sage 50 Complete Accounting is the new name for Peachtree Accounting. The SDK (software development kit) is currently not easily accessible via the Sage website. I found the important download links in the community forums and have listed them below.
Sage 50 still supports the COM API (as well as the new .Net API and old OLEDB/ODBC API). There is a chart in the SDK documentation that compares the features. To upgrade from Peachtree, just update your reference from Interop.PeachtreeAccounting.dll to Interop.PeachwServer.dll (located in the c:\Program Files\Sage Software\Peachtree) folder. Change the import statements from "using PeachtreeAccounting;" to "Interop.PeachtreeAccounting.dll;". The upgrade should be seamless.
Sage 50 Complete Accounting - US Edition - SDK
- Sage 50 Software Development Kit (SDK) - community forum post
- Sage 50 SDK Direct Download US Edition this version is out of date; includes Windows help files with the .Net API documentation; file name is Sage50SDK.msi
- Request the SDK - the SDK is free, but you have to submit a form and wait for them to give you access for an unbelievable 3 days. If you call Sage support, you might end up waiting an hour on hold and then they will just give you this link!
Sage 50 Complete Accounting - Canadian Edition - SDK
- Sage 50 Software Development Kit (SDK) - Canada - community forum post
- https://groupdrive.na.sage.com/QuickLink/516aaebc6b50e57fdf - Sage 50 SDK Direct Download Canadian Edition File name is Sage50SDK2013.2(1-3-13).exe
- Request the SDK - Canada
Disclaimer: This content is provided as-is. The information may be incorrect.